[gNewSense-users] Lemote new machine

From: elnecio
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Lemote new machine
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 04:48:15 +0000

Lemote now have 2 new model.

This is what I found in the Lemote website, maybe is not wery helpfull but if you need more information I can contact the Lemote and ask more detailed information. You just tell me what you need, I'm not a programmer :)

========================================Desktop model================================================
model: Xinghuo 6100 Desktop

processor: LoongSon2G/3A 900MHz-1Ghz

chipset: AMD RS780E+SB710, integrated ATI Radeon HD 3200 graphics card, dedicated graphics memory 1Gb

Storage
Memory: Dual-channel 1GB (can be customized)
Hard disk: 2.5/3.5 inches, 320/500GB/1TB

Display
VGA: max resolution 2560x1440 @ 75Hz
DVI: max resolution 2560x1600 @ 60Hz

Audio: Built-in HD audio chip
Network: BUilt 10/100/1000M adaptive network card
CD-ROM: can be customized

I/O interfaces
Rear 4 USB2.0, front 2 USB2.0
1 VGA, 1 DVI-I
1 RJ45
Rear Line IN / Line OUT / microphone, front headphone microphone
SPDIF optical output

Size (L*H*T): 265*90*270mm

Operating Sistem: Kylin Linux (info page: http://red-dragonrising.com/blog/80-kirin-operating-system-neokylin) download page: http://www.kylin-linux.com/ (only in chinese but click the green button :)

official website: http://www.lemote.com/products/computer/fulong/348.html

price: not mentioned

=====================================Notebook model===========================================================

model: Yeeloong 8133 portable notebook

processor: LoongSon3A/2GQ quad-core 900MHz

chipset: AMD RS780E+SB710, independent memory 1Gb

Storage
Memory: DDR2 800Mhz 1G*2
Hard disk: 2.5" SATA HDD 160/250/320/500 GB (compatible solid-state hd)

Monitor
13.3", Resolution: 1366x768

Audio: Speaker output, set aside Headphone and Microphone

Input system: High standard touch keyboard

Network: Gigabit network support, wifi support

I/O interfaces
3 USB2.0
VGA, microphone, headphone, Data transmission
1 RJ45
SD card

Size (L*H*T): 327.4x221.8x24.1 (13)mm

weight: 2Kg

Operating Sistem: Red Flag/ Kylin / Debian

official website: http://www.lemote.com/products/computer/yilong/312.html

interesting picture: http://www.chinaz.com/mobile/2012/0807/267648_12.shtml

price: Media price: RMB 6999 Member Price: $ 4299 (limited to 100 open source technology experts)

If there are more people interested in buying a model I can ask to apply more favorable conditions.

Best regards

stef