Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense-users Digest, Vol 66, Issue 24

From: Trapper
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense-users Digest, Vol 66, Issue 24
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 13:00:40 -0400

On 04/24/2012 12:11 PM, Karunakaran .M wrote:
Trapper wrote:
gnewsense v2.3

I am new to gnewsense and am attempting to install icecat but synaptic
doesn't seem to be able to locate it. I was of the opinion icecat was
readily available for installation. What do I need to know that I don't
know?

Icecat is installed by default when gNewSense is installed.

Are you trying to install Icecat in a distro other than gNewSense?