Re: [gNewSense-users] I want install gnewsense into mitac 6133

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] I want install gnewsense into mitac 6133
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 20:40:41 +0200

Francesco Cardi wrote:
I tried to switch from one console to another, but the screen is
always black with no cursor movement, in my opinion is not a failsafe,
how can I fix this?

This guide [1] has a few suggestions. It says that the display works at 800x600x16, which is boot parameter vga=788, I believe.

[1] http://www.spanbroek.net/mark/laptop/

P.S.: Again, please reply to the list (or at least reply all) so that more people can help you.