Re: [gNewSense-users] Mounting/partitioning inside a VM

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Mounting/partitioning inside a VM
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 08:29:20 +1000

On Sat, 7 Apr 2012 12:15:22 +0400
Stayvoid <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here is my fstab. (It's based on this example:
> http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-howto/ch4.en.html#s4.9)
> I don't know enough about the system. That's why I want to hear your
> thoughts on the current config.
>
> | proc      | /proc     | proc | defaults

Do you have all those pipes in your fstab, or are they an email
artifact?
please attach the file rather then paste it in (if possible), as it'll
prevent it being wrapped and mangled in stupid ways.

[trim contents]

complicated fstab :)

thanks,

Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK7FOSS)
http://www.kgoetz.id.au
*** I've changed GPG key to 6C097260 ***