Re: [gNewSense-users] Can't run wogedit on newer distributions.

From: r. siddharth
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Can't run wogedit on newer distributions.
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 08:01:44 +0530

On Friday 20 January 2012 02:06 AM, Lori Nagel wrote:

I figure nobody would want to install gnewsense,

I am using gNewSense as my sole operating system in my computer, I have no trouble with it.

the free   software people are all using trisquel now.

You might be wrong to say that *all* are using Trisquel. Trisquel doesn't have support for Lemote Yeelong yet, but gNewSense does have support for it.

Period.

Perhaps, you must have posted this email on fedora's mailing list.

--
r. siddharth