Re: [gNewSense-users] What part of Debian is nonfree?

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] What part of Debian is nonfree?
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 19:40:27 +0200

Quiliro Ordóñez wrote:
That wiki page is promoting Debian as a "good choice". I have posted my comments on its discussion page but I would like to know what list we are supposed to discuss that if it not here. Thank you.

If you want to discuss a page on the LibrePlanet wiki then the LibrePlanet mailing list [1] (or IRC channel) is at least more appropriate.