Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense News and Announcements

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense News and Announcements
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 19:14:41 +0200

Mark Foxwell wrote:
Hi,

Something I think would be a great addition would be to have the 'News'
section of the website available as RSS and/or have a gnewsense-announce
mailing list where such information is published.

I'm new to gNewSense, so if this is already available somewhere, please
let me know!

Only the RecentChanges page of the website has an associated RSS feed, not great for tracking just the announcements. A gnewsense-announce mailing list is a good idea.