[gNewSense-users] Hello!

From: Alejandro Bravo
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Hello!
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 15:39:12 -0400

A couple of things...
a) Is Gnewsense still using Open Office? Will they change to Libre Office in a near future?
b) which version of VLC is in the repositores? I remember the one that vame in the previous Gnewsense was rather old, and had some issues with some DVD's
c) It is possible to watch youtube videos in Totem? I remember doing so in Ubuntu 10.10, but I'm not sure if I need to download propietary codecs to do that. Also, I'd like some advice to substitute flash on IceCat (I mean, being able to browse through flash site withouth the flash plug-in).

That'll be all for now. Wish you the best of the years :)

--
http://www.elreichdelasmilcervezas.blogspot.com