[gNewSense-users] Problem with the mouse cursor

From: Germán Arias
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Problem with the mouse cursor
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 17:07:41 -0600

Hi, I have gNewSense with all updates. But sometimes the cursor become
crazy, and I can't control it with the mouse. The cursor do many clicks
in some apps launchers, in shutdown computer panel, in menu and so on.
Suddenly, I retrieve the control of it. But then I need close many apps
and cancel many panels. I don't know if someone are facing the same
problem? As I remember, I have this problem from some weeks ago.