Re: [gNewSense-users] Lemote idles... how to kill processes?

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Lemote idles... how to kill processes?
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 11:01:39 +0100

Thanks Vladimir,

Ctrl Alt F1 is the right combination but I'm quite sure I tried it with no success.

Next time I'll try Ctrl Alt Backspace.
I'm using Openbox (LXDE).. I'll try also to find a key binding to kill processes.

Anyway freezes didn't happenĀ  anymore. I can easily connect netbook to phone but i can't do anything. I mean, even this:

ping -c 4 example.com

and no package received.

But I can do anything with phone: surf internet, write emails.

So I wonder why...
I don't think it's a configuration issue. Maybe a bad joke of provider?

I know it's OT... but any help is appreciated.

Cheers,
Federico