Re: [gNewSense-users] [en] FSFLA's petition for Canaima GNU/Linux to be

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] [en] FSFLA's petition for Canaima GNU/Linux to be Free
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 22:10:43 +1030

On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 05:00:32 -0800 (PST)
address@hidden wrote:

>  have a related question.

Only slightly related - please change the subject if you change the
content of the thread.

> Why expend all of the extra effort to create another Free distro
> (gNewSense), when another good one already exists?  Couldn't the

It didn't exist [as a free distribution?] at the time.

> Yeeloong efforts be integrated into the Trisquel development process
> to help build a very strong Free GNU/Linux distro?

PS. please trim email correctly, and avoid top posting.

Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
http://www.kgoetz.id.au