Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense on Eee

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense on Eee
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 13:35:06 +0100

address@hidden wrote:
I'm planning on heading home tonight and installing gNewSense on my EeePC.
 Does anyone have any experience using the distro on my particular model
(EeePC 1001P)?  I'm just curious because I want to know if there are any
hardware issues that I will need to prepare for (wifi?).  Thanks.

There's a wiki page about EeePC [1]. Your model is not on there, but it would be great if you could document your experience with it, either there or on the laptop guide [2].

[1] http://www.gnewsense.org/Documentation/AsusEeePC
[2] http://www.gnewsense.org/Main/LaptopGuide