[gNewSense-users] A New Kernel

From: Jason Self
Subject: [gNewSense-users] A New Kernel
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 09:21:52 -0700

I wanted to share a kernel that I compiled [1]. It's newer than the one
provided at [2], which is where the community normally seems to refer
people to get a newer kernel for gNewSense.

My motivation for compiling a newer kernel is that [2] provides version
2.6.30 and the ath9k driver in that version is too old and no longer
supported [3].

Please enjoy. I'd appreciate any feedback.

[1] http://mistakenbear.org/
[2] http://aligunduz.org/gNewSense/
[3] http://linuxwireless.org/en/users/Drivers/ath9k