Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: Need a printer for my computer - I think I fou

From: Manolinux
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: Need a printer for my computer - I think I found one "HP F2480"
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 19:05:51 +0200

The page I gave has a form that lets you choose the specific printer model to  see. So, it should be more friendly with your hardware :)

Mu

El 07/09/2010 18:58, "Niklas Cholmkvist" <address@hidden> escribió:

Hi,

http://www.fsf.org/resources/hw/printers linked to
http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/supported_devices/combined.html .
It shows a large table of printers (a lot for my Lemote Yeeloong
iceweasel webbrowser, so it took some extra loadtime) and I found the
one I want to buy "HP F2480" and the page says it works with free
software. I doubt if the people in the shop have tried a fully free
distribution with a printer. The link you suggested takes me to a page
that doesn't show a table of printers.

Regards,

Niklas