Re: [gNewSense-users] Solut ion for watching video clips in web pages wi

From: Vladimir B. Tsarkov
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Solut ion for watching video clips in web pages without flash - Linterna Mágica
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 12:11:13 +0400

Good afternoon!

> https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/748/

Thanks for the direct link on Greasemonkey!

I installed the Greasemonkey extension, afterwards I installed
the script (using the "install" button).

Now the script is in the following directory:
~/.gnuzilla/icecat/qen77pap.default/gm_scripts

But when I try to view a video on youtube, I get the "Wating for video
plugin..."
message in the linterna magica window.

At the same time the browser says that I need to install the gnash plugin.
What should I do to solve the problem?

Good luck!
Vladimir