Fwd: Re: [gNewSense-users] gnewsense irc channel split?

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Fwd: Re: [gNewSense-users] gnewsense irc channel split?
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 06:48:13 +0100

Sent to whole list, this time:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Chris Andrew" <address@hidden>
Date: 24 Jul 2010 06:46
To: <address@hidden>

Graziano/ all,

Perhaps we could have two channels, gNewsense-dev and gNewsense-support. We just need to make it clear that IRC users need to stick to some basic rules. I believe a list of IRC etiquette exists on the 'net somewhere, but from my mobile 'phone, it's difficult to find and paste the URL. Basically things are fine the way they are, people just need to stick to the rules and stay 'on-topic'.

Hope this helps,

Chris.