[gNewSense-users] Updates not authenicated. Wrong sources.list?

From: Dennis Kibbe
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Updates not authenicated. Wrong sources.list?
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 11:26:56 -0700

Update Manager warns me that the updates that are ready to install "can't
be authenicated."

Why?

I did change the sources.list back in April. Here's the diff between the
current and dated backup of sources.list.

$ diff sources.list sources.list.2010Apr30
5,6c5,6
< deb http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-metad/gnewsense-security
metad/updates main
< deb-src http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-metad/gnewsense-security
metad/updates main
---
> deb http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-metad/gnewsense-security
metad main
> deb-src http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-metad/gnewsense-security
metad main

I'm running gNS on the Yeeloong. Here's the Debian Version.

$ cat debian_version
5.0.3

Did I mess things up? I'm waiting on updates until I resolve this.

Dennis Kibbe

--
"Free Software, Free Society"
Free Software Foundation