Re: [gNewSense-users] Gnash 0.8.7 backport

From: Dmitry Samoyloff
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Gnash 0.8.7 backport
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 23:27:31 +0400

Sam Geeraerts wrote:
> Dmitry Samoyloff schreef:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've backported metad's gnash 0.8.7 packages taken from [1] to gNewSense
> > 2.3 deltah. Get them from [2].
> >
> > [1] gNewSense 3.0 debs:
> > http://www.getgnash.org/packages/releases/gnewsense/ [2] gNewSense 2.3
> > debs: http://www.obscurehalt.org/gnash/
>
> Nice. Do you have any plans to contribute this to getgnash.org (to make
> it available to deltah and hardy users in a repo) or to create a patch
> for deltah's Builder?

Does the latter means that you want to make Gnash 0.8.7 available through
deltah-backports repo?

I'm not into gNewSense development yet, so I have to learn how to deal with
Builder. Is [1] the best starting point for now?

> to make it available to deltah and hardy users in a repo

IIUC, the deltah-backports repo is suitable for hardy users also, so if I'd
go the Builder path, I'd cover the needs of both deltah and hardy users. Have
I got it right?

[1] http://www.gnewsense.org/Builder/Builder

--
I'm an FSF member -- Help us support software freedom!
<http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=7253>