[gNewSense-users] Checking YeeLoong battery status

From: Cato Auestad
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Checking YeeLoong battery status
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 19:01:44 +0200

Hi,

Is there any way to check the battery status of the YeeLoong in
gNewSense with Terminal? As far as I can see, acpi is not installed
but GNOME can still find out the battery status.

I am wondering because i run dwm and currently have no way (that I am
aware of) to check how much battery I have left :(

--
Cato Auestad
bleakgadfly

"Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build
 your own, and let it grow, be like Emacs. Empty
 your mind, be formless, shapeless - like Emacs.
 If you put Emacs in a cup it becomes the cup, if
 you put into a bottle it becomes the bottle. You
 put Emacs into a teapot it becomes the teapot.
 Now, Emacs can flow or it can crash. Be Emacs, my friend"