[gNewSense-users] Mipsel gNS 3 + crypto

From: Ted Smith
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Mipsel gNS 3 + crypto
Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 18:27:33 -0400

Hey everyone,

I just got a Yeeloong netbook, and because I value my privacy just as
much as I value my freedom, I want to install gNS on it with full-disk
encryption. debian-installer can do this, usually.

However, when I try to set a partition to be used for encryption in the
partitioning stage of d-i by selecting "physical partition for use in
encryption" and hitting enter, the installer just takes me back to
whatever I had selected before.

Is this a bug, or is crypto unsupported for gNS 3/mispel? How could I go
about getting past whatever blockage there is so I could have a fully
encrypted and fully free computing experience?

Thanks,

- Ted Smith