Re: [gNewSense-users] size mismatch in gNS repo?

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] size mismatch in gNS repo?
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 06:38:13 +0100

Federico Bruni schreef:
Hi all,

I'm tryin' to compile lilypond on a Yeeloong running gNewSense metad.
In order to get the dependencies, I typed;
sudo apt-get build-dep lilypond

The install process was interrupted because of a problem with some packages.
I skipped it using --fix-missing
So I have installed all the packages required except for 4 of them
(guile-1.8-dev and some dependencies).

If I try to install guile-1.8-dev I get the following error message
(sorry, it's italian... the message basically says: I can't get the packages
because the sizes mismatch)

Known bug [1]. We haven't had time to work on it yet.

[1] https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?29319