Re: [gNewSense-users] Early Draft of a gNewSense flyer

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Early Draft of a gNewSense flyer
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 22:11:12 +0100

Lars Nooden schreef:
On 2010-3-18 3:14 PM, Karl Goetz wrote:
On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 13:36:26 +0200
Lars Nooden <address@hidden> wrote:
Ok.  I have an initial draft for a generic flyer.
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~lars/Flyers/Trifold-A4-gNewSense.odg
Given a suitable licence, perhaps the BTS so it can be included in the
example content.

Ok.  It's at a good stopping point.  Where should I upload this draft?

If you feel it's ready then open a new bug report on Savannah with the request to add it to the live CD example content and attach the file to it.

FWIW, it would be great to have a version of the gNewSense logo that is
friendly to black and white printing.

The flyers section on the wiki [1] has a black and white flyer with the logo. Maybe you can peel it from that source file. Otherwise ask on the gnewsense-art mailing list.

[1] http://wiki.gnewsense.org/ArtworkProjects/PromotionalArtwork