Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: in10did 10 key keyboard

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: in10did 10 key keyboard
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 20:38:53 -0500

2010/3/4 Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden>
Quiliro Ordóñez schreef:
2010/3/4 Daniel Clark <address@hidden>
That website is full of flash fail. Is there a picture of it somewhere that

doesn't require flash or other nonfree plugins?

Congratulations for not advocating privative formats and resiting even
though you have the technological knowledge to do so. It is something very
few people do.

I couldn't find any other format. Is there an alternative to share
information about this without promoting that format? Maybe if we find a
privative content and transform it to libre content before making it public
would work. Any suggestions of how to do this?

I think the best thing to do is to just contact the author of the website about it. He/She may not be aware of the issues. I believe Jason wrote a page on our wiki about why Flash is bad, but I can't find it right now.

I can contact the author. Please give some documentation I can send him about it.

--
Saludos/Greetings
Quiliro Ordóñez

"¿Sólo cuando el último árbol esté muerto, el último río envenenado y el último pez atrapado nos daremos cuenta que no se puede comer dinero?"
"Only when the last tree is dead, the last river is poisoned and the last fish is caught will we realize that money is not edible?"