[gNewSense-users] bounce gNewSense-users Digest

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: [gNewSense-users] bounce gNewSense-users Digest
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 21:59:21 -0500

Is it possible to bounce all mails that have this heading. In the
bounce mail we could put something like this:

This email was bounced because the topic is not the specific one for
the message you are responding. When replying, please edit your
Subject line so it is more specific than "Re: Contents of
gNewSense-users digest...". Thank you.

--
Saludos/Greetings
Quiliro Ordóñez

"¿Sólo cuando el último árbol esté muerto, el último río envenenado y
el último pez atrapado nos daremos cuenta que no se puede comer
dinero?"
"Only when the last tree is dead, the last river is poisoned and the
last fish is caught will we realize that money is not edible?"