Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: gNewSense-users Digest, Vol 40, Issue 24

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: gNewSense-users Digest, Vol 40, Issue 24
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:41:58 +0100

Karunakaran .M schreef:
I have installed Qcad from the gNewSense repository through Synaptic Package
Manager and the Version 2.0.5.0(Community Edition)

Printer is listed - both PDF as well as the other one, laser.

But in the print window, three modes are available viz 'Print All', 'Print
Selection' and 'Print Range'. In this I am not able to choose 'Print
Selection' mode, without which printing is not possible at all.

Indeed, "Print Selection" is grayed out here too. Maybe it only works in the non-free version of QCad. "Print All" gives me output, but not as "Print Preview" shows it. Maybe someone on the QCad forums knows what's going on with this.