Re: [gNewSense-users] runlevel 3 don't work

From: Jason Self
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] runlevel 3 don't work
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 12:28:37 -0800

Oops; should have sent this to the list instead.

On Jan 6, 2010, at 12:27 PM, Jason Self <address@hidden> wrote:

On Jan 6, 2010, at 11:59 AM, Dmitry Samoyloff <address@hidden> wrote:

There's still no libre 3D support for ATI (at least for modern chips).

The radeonhd driver site says 3D acceleration via Mesa is supported for r5xx/rs690 GPUs (X1xxx) and is in progress for r6xx/r7xx GPUs (HD2xxx-HD4xxx) but I don't need 3D myself, so I've never fully looked into the matter.