[gNewSense-users] RE: No autorun on gNewSense

From: Niklas Cholmkvist
Subject: [gNewSense-users] RE: No autorun on gNewSense
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 21:21:50 +0200

Hi

<snip>
> when i insert my flash disk ... i got problem when i tried
> to write the
> flash disk.. (mounted on /media/RISTIYONO)
<snip>

My suggestion might be unrelated but when I find I can only read from
my usb flash storage device, sometimes I got to the root directory of
that storage device and type something like "chown -cR myusername:
flash-2GB"
If my username was for example: john, then I would type "chown -cR
john: flash-2GB". the c means that it will give comments on what the
command does, and R means that it will search all files from the
storage device root directory and apply the command there too.

After I do the above I can both read and write to from and to the usb
flash storage device.

Kind regards,

Niklas

--