[gNewSense-users] Problem with OpenOffice.org Database and Mysql Server

From: davide89v
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Problem with OpenOffice.org Database and Mysql Server
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 23:11:48 +0100

I have a problem when try to connect OpenOffice.org Database to Mysql
Server in "localhost" domain.
The problem is in the JDBC driver that are not loaded. I think that
this  is because gNewSense use only free software.
What can i do? I have try to connect with the ODBC driver but receive
this error "Could not load the program library libodbc.so.1 or it is
corrupted. The ODBC data source selection is not available."