Re: [gNewSense-users] libgeoip1 missing => broken packages

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] libgeoip1 missing => broken packages
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 22:07:54 +0100

Ivan Ivanov schreef:
Hallo!

I've tried to install aMule today, and became the following message:

  amule: depends on: libgeoip1 which is a virtual package.
  amule-utils: depends on: libgeoip1 which is a virtual package.

This may have something to do with the package index file problem we've been having. It's fixed for our main (US) server, but the European mirror server seems to be a bit slow in synchronizing. I'm giving it another day before I'll start worrying about it.