Re: Fwd: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense a only for software libre? Not requ

From: Luis Felipe López Acevedo
Subject: Re: Fwd: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense a only for software libre? Not requiring free cultural works with software?
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 16:30:19 -0500

El sáb, 21-11-2009 a las 20:24 +0000, bruno gomes escribió:

> [...]

I have noticed that many artists put beautiful messages in their work:
freedom, unity, etc. But when people start to share with others what
these artists do, they call you a "pirate". I agree with you in that
software and art are different, but I don't see why art should have more
restrictions than free software.

I like freedom in general, and in this case, I see supporting free
software and free cultural works as the best option for society.