[gNewSense-users] Repository problems today

From: Freemor
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Repository problems today
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 12:20:34 -0400

Hello,

    today for some reason there seems to be major problem with either
the repositories or my configuration (Although I haven't changed
anything)

I was alerted that there were updates available.. some went in o.k. one
failed to be applied in loking into why i found that the following
errors were being thrown.

when trying to install the package..

W: Failed to fetch
http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense/pool/main/l/linux/linux-libc-dev_2.6.24-25.63_i386.deb
404 Not Found

When trying to update the list..

Conflicting distribution: http://gnuzilla.gnu.org deltah-icecat Release
(expected deltah-icecat but got hardy)Failed to fetch
http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense/dists/deltah/main/binary-i386/Packages.bz2
Hash Sum mismatch Failed to fetch
http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense/dists/deltah/main/source/Sources.bz2
Hash Sum mismatch Some index files failed to download, they have been
ignored, or old ones used instead.

I'd appreciate if someone can verify these problems and if it isn't
happening for other people .. I guess I'll need some help figuring out
what is bent in my system.

Regards,
Freemor

--