[gNewSense-users] Playing Youtube videos from Totem

From: R.Siddharth
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Playing Youtube videos from Totem
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 12:18:42 +0530

I thank you all for your ethical cousel on youtube . I think IceCat
+gnash seems a better option . I cruised the tinyvid.tv site but I was
not able to play videos ( I used Epiphany ) , perhaps I need Icecat to
play videos from that site .

I tried to install icecat through terminal , I am getting a WARNING
saying that the icecat package could not be authenticated !. Is it safe
to install the package ? . I presume that there is no authentication key
for the icecat repo .

Thank you for your help ! .
--
Stay Foolish , Stay Hungry .