Re: [gNewSense-users] openFWWF Failing to work

From: Steve Woodruff
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] openFWWF Failing to work
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 11:48:52 -0500

Well, what puzzles me, is that there are many, many other users out there who have this firmware working, and most of them seem to run into no (or relatively few) issues. I still do want to try to get my card to work again, so I'm very much still open to suggestions.

Out of curiosity though, what would be some of the "best" wireless card models for a 'Free' system?

--
Steve Woodruff
swoody on FreeNode