Re: [gNewSense-users] this is not the blob you are expecting

From: ben
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] this is not the blob you are expecting
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 22:19:26 +0200

As far as I understand, it is the kind of thing we did for the amslatex
package?
Then that's a big project.
We could try with a few examples before attacking this as a whole? Like,
choose some package / file that is currently removed from gNS, contact
the copyright owner and see what happens?
Just to get the requirements of this project right?

As an example, gNS removes tg3. Should we try to contact Broadcom?

ben