[gNewSense-users] gNewsense in very old hardware

From: G . Sebastián Pedersen
Subject: [gNewSense-users] gNewsense in very old hardware
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 23:02:54 -0300

Hi,
I would like to start using a GNU/Linux enterily free, and I was
wondering if there a way to install gNewsense in very old hardware (I
mean PIII 633 mhz. with 128 MB of RAM) because the current
installation don't let me. Beside, and in part that's a razon I'm
currently using Debian, I was wondering if there a installation way
like Debian (i.e. text mode with really very low hardware
requierements and, if wanted, very few soft installed afterwards).

Thanks and bye.
Sebastián.