[gNewSense-users] archive.gns.o and www.gns.o downtime

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: [gNewSense-users] archive.gns.o and www.gns.o downtime
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 21:11:04 +0930

HI all,
The following servers will be offline from 2-3PM Thursday, USA Eastern
time (aka, FSF time ;)). They are being migrated to a new physical
server.

Fingers crossed for an uneventful downtime.

For a bit of an idea when the downtime is:

Adelaide, AU: 3.30 AM, Friday. (Perfect timing, if you ask me)
London, UK: 7PM
New York, USA: 2PM (who'd have thought :))

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=13&month=8&year=2009&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
http://www.kgoetz.id.au