Re: [gNewSense-users] Texlive/diagram.tex nonfree - WAS: (no subject)

From: David Sterry
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Texlive/diagram.tex nonfree - WAS: (no subject)
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 14:50:50 -0700

Sam Geeraerts wrote:
Karl Goetz schreef:
If people want any of the following packages, a patch to remove just
the file would be nice. Otherwise I'll remove it/them next week.
Binary: texlive-bibtex-extra, texlive-formats-extra,
texlive-generic-extra, texlive-math-extra, texlive-plain-extra,
texlive-latex-extra, texlive-latex3, texlive-fonts-extra,
texlive-games, texlive-pstricks, texlive-publishers,
texlive-humanities, texlive-science, texlive-fonts-extra-doc,
texlive-pstricks-doc, texlive-publishers-doc, texlive-science-doc,
texlive-latex-extra-doc, texlive-humanities-doc
kk

I have python-matplotlib installed, which indirectly depends on some of these packages. I'll see what I can do for a patch. Removing it one way or another is of course more important than removing it conveniently, so don't let me hold you back.
How did you know you had packages that depended upon these? What command did you run to check? Or did you just know?