Re: [gNewSense-users] Texlive/diagram.tex nonfree - WAS: (no subject)

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Texlive/diagram.tex nonfree - WAS: (no subject)
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 23:36:09 +0200

Karl Goetz schreef:
If people want any of the following packages, a patch to remove just
the file would be nice. Otherwise I'll remove it/them next week.
Binary: texlive-bibtex-extra, texlive-formats-extra,
texlive-generic-extra, texlive-math-extra, texlive-plain-extra,
texlive-latex-extra, texlive-latex3, texlive-fonts-extra,
texlive-games, texlive-pstricks, texlive-publishers,
texlive-humanities, texlive-science, texlive-fonts-extra-doc,
texlive-pstricks-doc, texlive-publishers-doc, texlive-science-doc,
texlive-latex-extra-doc, texlive-humanities-doc
kk

I have python-matplotlib installed, which indirectly depends on some of these packages. I'll see what I can do for a patch. Removing it one way or another is of course more important than removing it conveniently, so don't let me hold you back.