[gNewSense-users] Fwd: Interested in netbook w/ gNewSense

From: Oliver Heard
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Fwd: Interested in netbook w/ gNewSense
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 18:25:18 +0100

Hi,

I've recently been in contact with System76, a vendor of Ubuntu GNU
Linux systems. I have been posting my correspondence with the company
to the gnewsense-dev mailing list, but it has been brought to my
attention that users of gNewSense may also be interested in the
information obtained.

Below you will find the correspondence in its entirety. I currently
have other tasks to work on before I begin determining whether
gNewSense will likely run on their netbook machine, but I will post to
this list once I begin and keep you all updated.

Regards,
Oliver