[gNewSense-users] LaTeX trouble (mips-l)

From: Mikel L. Forcada
Subject: [gNewSense-users] LaTeX trouble (mips-l)
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 18:28:34 +0200

Hello, list:

I am trying to install LaTeX Beamer on my Lemote Yeelong running gNewSense. On a fresh install, and after apt-get update and apt-get upgrade, I try and here's what I get

address@hidden:~# apt-get install latex-beamer
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 latex-beamer: Depends: pgf (>= 1.00-1) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: latex-xcolor (>= 2.00-1) but it is not going to be installed
               Depends: tetex-extra but it is not installable or
                        texlive-latex-base but it is not installable
E: Broken packages
address@hidden:~#

I have also tried to install just texlive and I get this
address@hidden:~# apt-get install texlive
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done
Package texlive is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
E: Package texlive has no installation candidate
address@hidden:~#

Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot!

Mikel L. Forcada