Re: [gNewSense-users] RE: Add/Remove... suggestion to install or work wi

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] RE: Add/Remove... suggestion to install or work with non-free software
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 21:37:19 +0200

Niklas Cholmkvist schreef:

Peter Rock:
If I lean any particular way in this, it is to keep it. ndiswrapper is
Free Software which means there could be something useful a user could
use the program (or part of it) for that has nothing to do with
proprietary software.

Wine is also in the free software directory list:
http://directory.fsf.org/project/wine/

"Progress Quest" is free software that uses wine:
http://www.progressquest.com/license.txt

Do you think we could enable wine too for gNewSense?

Wine already is in the repositories (as Karl mentioned earlier).