[gNewSense-users] deltah-backports?

From: Brian Kemp
Subject: [gNewSense-users] deltah-backports?
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 13:21:01 -0400

Seems like with the latest gnash packages, I had an idea.

There's an option for "backports" in the software sources app. Does
gNS have a backports repo?

If it does, can I get Wesnoth 1.6 in there? My buddies upgraded to
distributions that package 1.6 and I'd like to be able to school them
in hex-grid turn-based Free Software warfare.

Can submit bug upon request, or attempt to figure out how to package
it myself if you don't mind holding my hand on IRC.
(I'll wash them this time Karl, I promise)

--BK