Re: [gNewSense-users] I decided to abandon gNewSense

From: Mu
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] I decided to abandon gNewSense
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 15:41:35 +0200

Don't you think that is better to use Ubuntu than Windows XP? I
understand you concerns with not fully free software, but still I
think it is a begining. In fact, I think gNS can be very difficult for
a person who is not used to GNU/Linux. Even all free software ideas
are difficult to understand in the begining. It would be easier to
start using other GNU/Linux, and switch once you are prepared.

Mu.