[gNewSense-users] how to make a clean install of gnewsence without media

From: Juan Federico Martinez
Subject: [gNewSense-users] how to make a clean install of gnewsence without media
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 14:08:28 -0300

HELLO WORD! this is my firt post in this list. i need to know how to make a new clean install of gnewsence without media because, the PC havenĀ“t got CD-room device, but have a USB. How can i boot from a floppy and use my pend drive to host the files to make the install?

sorry for my bad english!

keep in touch