Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense Wikipedia

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense Wikipedia
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 13:56:11 +0100

A wiki allows any registered user to create/edit an article. I would have thout that a gNewsense user would be in a good position to update the article.

gNS has been very succesful, I'm sure the community can manage to edit Wikipedia.

Anyway, that's enough from me.

Hope gNS continues to go from strength to strength.

Chris.

On May 18, 2009 1:45 PM, "Ali Davoodifar" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Is someone leading on this? If > not, someone volunteer, re-write the page, submit it for comments...

I'm not sure if that would be appropriate.

--
Ali Davoodifar

"Wrap the Internet around every brain on the planet; spin the planet.
Software flows in the network." --Moglen's corollary to Faraday's Law