Re: [gNewSense-users] Pmon2000 not start the gnewsense installation

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Pmon2000 not start the gnewsense installation
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 11:50:15 +0930

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 22:07:52 +0200
Bernardo Corada Fernández <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi, I have installed gnewsense in a Lemote Yeelong(with a 160 GB SATA)
> in a hda1 partition with 10 GB and the home directory in a hda2
> partition with 147 GB and 3 GB of swap. The installation finish
> correctly but when I want to start the new installation with load
> /dev/fs/address@hidden/boot/vmlinux-2.6-27-7-linux Pmon said that Can't find
> wd0 partition. I think I must indicated the partition wd0a, because an
> hda3 is a wd0c but don't work too. Aaah devls said me that wd0 is
> detected. And I have tried with ext2 an ext3 partition.

I've just reinstalled my yeeloong, using a 7(ish)GB ext2 partition,
using the 'root and /home' option of the installer.
I can now load /dev/fs/address@hidden/boot/vmlinux-2.6-27-7-libre .
Perhaps try reinstalling and see if the latest installer/installation
fixes up your issues.
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)