Re: [gNewSense-users] How can I download Skype?

From: Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] How can I download Skype?
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:45:03 -0500

El mié, 29-04-2009 a las 01:21 -0400, Patrick DeBoard escribió:
> Sorry, i  had the wrong idea.
>
> Can Ekiga provide me with a local phone # and allow me to call any
> phone in the US free, as well as allowing all phones to call me on
> that local #, all from my computer and Ekiga?

You can have phone number and make PC-to-Phone and Phone-to-PC calls but
that service is not available at no cost.

Patrick, to learn more about Ekiga you can read it's manual in:

System => Help and Support => Internet => Ekiga

You can read the same manual from the Help menu in Ekiga itself.

And you should visit it's Web site too:

http://www.ekiga.org/

Hope that helps,

--