Re: [gNewSense-users] gnewsense marketing

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gnewsense marketing
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 13:37:36 -0500

Talking about crazy ideas,

Will a monthly magazine from the "gNewSense Crew" would be to much to
spread gNewSense and the 100% Free Software Distributions?

Please note that in case it apply it would be something from the
community, not something "official" from the gNewSense distro, to avoid
weird problems compromising the gNewSense name.

Great idea, Luis. I will speak to the people of the other free distros. Maybe we can make a joint effort that will make it a better magazine.

--
Saludos/Greetings
Quiliro Ordóñez