[gNewSense-users] Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Search box in gnewsense site

From: Matteo Giaccone
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Search box in gnewsense site
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 11:38:49 +0000

i agree with you on the fact that the search box is mandatory, but i
don't think that google is good nor for the concept of freedom nor for
 searching in the wiki or forum material that is changing
frequently...
above all in any case i think that we should take care of the freedom
of google and the coherency of the project. It should be a lot better
using the internal search of pmwiki.

btw, you sent only to me the reply, i forward it to the list, since i
think that's interesting for all.

bye

mat