[gNewSense-users] Can't log into Gnewsense forum

From: Tony Ferris
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Can't log into Gnewsense forum
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 07:41:39 +0100

Have tried several times to log into Gnewsense forum today without success. It says I'm already logged in but theres no box to type a reply into? When I log in it throws me back to the main page each time so I have to find the forum again. Also, I think there should be direct access to the forum (ie - on menu page).

Have tried deleting cache/cookies but no difference.

--
Regards,

Tony Ferris
Gnu/Linux user